How to Make Chocolate Fondue at Home
Whether you’re planning a date night menu for someone special or looking for a fun, new activity for the family, learn how to transform your favorite chocolate fruit dip into a decadent dessert fondue.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1 loaf pound cake
- 4 graham crackers
- 6 marshmallows
- 6 shortbread cookies
- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Chocolate Fruit Dip
- Fondue set with stand, bowl, skewers, and candle
How to Prep and Serve:
- Slice strawberries in half (lengthwise) and place in a small bowl.
- Cut pound cake into 1” slices, then cut each slice into 12 bite-size cubes and set aside.
- Break each graham cracker into four pieces and set aside.
- Arrange strawberries, pound cake, graham crackers, plus marshmallows and cookies on a serving tray or wooden cutting board.
- Scoop chocolate dip into the fondue pot.
- Light candle in the fondue stand then place the pot of chocolate dip in the stand above the lit candle to warm.
- Serve, dip, and enjoy!
- Mix up flavors and get creative with an assortment of treats to dip (i.e. sliced bananas, apples, brownies, or pretzel sticks).
- Add a bowl of crushed nuts or sprinkles on the side so you can roll your chocolate-dipped goodies in a crunchy coating.