How to Make Overnight Oats with Maple and Caramel
Ingredients for one serving:
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond milk
For breakfast toppings:
- Almond butter
- Pumpkin seeds
- Flaxseed meal
For snack/dessert toppings:
- Granny smith apples
- Marzetti Classic Caramel Dip
- Toasted pecans
- Cocoa nibs
- Combine oats, chia seeds and maple syrup in single serving jar and stir. Pour in almond milk and stir until combined. Press oats down into milk to ensure they are submerged.
- Store covered in refrigerator overnight to set.
- Garnish with toppings of choice and serve cold.
Dos and Don’ts / Things to Note
- Use old fashioned rolled oats, NOT instant oats otherwise oats will turn to mush
- Chia helps with texture and adds Omega-3s and fiber
- Will work with any animal or plant based milk
- Use any desired combination of fruit, nuts, seeds, and sweets for flavor and texture